Value of Citations? Citations had little to no impact?

Raph2805

He certainly has! Got an extra 12 citations indexed that were not before from following your instructions. Will be following this process for sure in the future. Thanks again Raph

BipperMedia

@Raph2805 -- that is AWESOME!

Increasing the rate of indexation will build massive location authority for your GMB... while simultaneously unlocking the authority that's been pent up (so to speak) because of the lack of indexation.

Please keep posting updates on the results you get from this... very exciting stuff!

Last edited:

Mark Lovett

Hey Bobby, Is it possible to get a url to an example of such a page that you described above? Im trying to picture what it looks like on the front end.

Hey Bobby, Is it possible to get a url to an example of such a page that you described above? Im trying to picture what it looks like on the front end.
Or even a partial screenshot. I'm curious too what it looks like on the "front end" of the website when a human is reading the page. For example, do you just have it listed as "Manta.com" or do you have the long ugly url listed for each citation? And how do you label it this section on the sitemap - "See Our Listing Online:"

BipperMedia

@Travis Van Slooten @Mark Lovett -- hey guys... thank you for the follow up questions.

I'm more than happy to help by sharing links to example sitemaps... but please DM me as I work hard to honor and respect the policies here at the Local Search Forum with sharing links in the public forum feed.

Thank you again

Bobby

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local Search Forum

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group