More threads by Have a nice day

Reaction score
Do you perhaps know of any tried and tested methods for promoting a Google business card? (Of course, I know about the reviews that should be included and the need to optimise it). However, on a local scale I still can't jump over the competition, what could be the effect of this?

Hi Matt. I'm going to skip 2024.

Not much has changed, and I don't want to publish in the middle of the year.

The 2023 report is still super relevant, with 2 exceptions:
1. Services now impact rankings
2. Opening hours now impact rankings

Other than that, the 2023 edition is still your best guide for local SEO. Maybe I'll just change the number to 2024 so people stop asking... lol

My plan for the next edition is to send the survey out in Fall 2024, then get all the data analyzed and prepped for publishing the first week of January 2025. Then I will try to stay on pace for publishing it on that schedule every year.

Last edited:
Hi Matt. I'm going to skip 2024.

Not much has changed, and I don't want to publish in the middle of the year.

The 2023 report is still super relevant, with 2 exceptions:
1. Services now impact rankings
2. Opening hours now impact rankings

Other than that, the 2023 edition is still your best guide for local SEO. Maybe I'll just change the number to 2024 so people stop asking... lol

My plan for the next edition is to send the survey out in Fall 2024, then get all the data analyzed and prepped for publishing the first week of January 2025. Then I will try to stay on pace for publishing it on that schedule every year.

Thanks for the additional context. This is helpful. I look forward to seeing next year's report.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom