What Julia Child's wire whisk can teach you about Local Search success

Well, I say Julia Child but really I mean Miriam Ellis who uses the story of Julia Child selling out Pittsburgh's stock of wire whisks to demonstrate local search success in the modern era.

but in this post, I want to demonstrate how your local business can decisively claim all four of these micro-moments as your own, and claim the desirable transactions resulting thereby!
I seriously love this article and I'll no doubt be reading it again and again.

<a href="https://moz.com/blog/why-all-4-of-googles-micromoments-are-local">Why All 4 of Google's Micro-Moments Are Actually Local - Moz</a>

Thanks Priya! I read that title and was like what could the connection be??? :)

I love Miriam's posts, so can't wait to read this one.
Thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much, Priya, for sharing this my article with the great community here. I appreciate your kind words (and yours, too, Linda!) very much.

Happy New Year, everybody!

Nice Post Miriam!

I hope more consultants shift away from the mindset of all-about-ranking and see the big picture. I think one of the most challenging things I've needed to do is create buyer personas. I think you made a great case to make sure you're building out scenarios for each of these micro-moments as well.

Great job with the explanations! I liked the Pittsburgh references too :p

I'll throw this question back to the forum - what are you currently doing for clients to make sure you're targeting the buyers journey effectively & hitting the micro-moments laid out in the article?

Local Search Forum

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group