More threads by beisbol16

beisbol16

Solutions
Reaction score
Will posting daily YouTube videos improve on-page seo?

I see that some of my peers within the service industries post almost daily. Just simple videos that show what they are up to. Obviously more content helps in general, but does off-page content (ie YouTube videos) affect on-page seo (or gmb)?

If yes, which content platform does Google look at the most? My hunch is youtube since they are under the same brand umbrella. Thoughts?

I've not seen it be a direct improvement, but definitely when our clients, or ourselves, post youtube videos, we see a boost in traffic. It's less about the rankings, but more about the traffic, which ultimately is the piece that's converting.

We used to post a weekly Facebook live and then cross-post to YouTube, from 15-45 minutes about SEO and Web Design stuff. Good info, but it's hard (mentally) to repeat the same stuff year after year.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom