43 tips for citation-building

If Citations are important for your clients or if you are a local biz owner, 43 Tips For Citation Building is a MUST READ!!

Here's part of the comment I left over there for the few that read this thread and refuse to read Top 5 posts on various subject matters: :D

2 additional strategies that I implement and find invaluable:

(1) I have a column on my spreadsheet labeled Submission Date. This way, I know if it's been 6 weeks and I haven't heard from a client that was sent a PIN verification, that it's time to find out where the breakdown occurred and/or resend the PIN to them.

(2) Also on the spreadsheet, I have columns for Status and Next Step. This lets me know exactly where in the process we are at all times.

Phil Rozek

Local Search Expert
Thanks, guys! We'd love any suggestions / questions you might want to leave in the comments and/or here.

Guyt1966

A great list and well written. It explains in simple terms and has been very helpful.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local University Guide

Google Product Exert