More threads by Zhanna

Zhanna

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I wonder what could cause the complete disappearing of business from Google Local Finder. The only thing I have done with it, added all the information to GMB account and Google Site. I have never seen anything like that in my practice, please help, any ideas will be very much appreciated here!

1585141996501.png

Hi @Zhanna,

Did you check if your business is being marked as temporarily closed?

Also, are you using a UTM in your website field in GMB? You can check in Google Search Console and Analytics if you also have a drop on the 19th of March...

Hi @Lluc

Thanks again for your help! Those restaurants are small, with very new websites that didn't have much traffic even before the lockdown..

The business is not marked as temporarily closed, I put the holiday hours. Also, all other businesses are closed now, and probably most of them don't have a clue about the "temporary closed" issue.
What I see is massive fluctuations in Restaurant listings in Barcelona: from +89 to -90 every day. Businesses appear and disappear from Local Finder... For example: This is another restaurant listing in Barcelona

1585214793552.png
1585214819222.png

Hola @Zhanna,

Are your restaurants open for delivery? Do you have any data from Search Console/Analytics?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom