Adding a Business to Tom Tom

Phil Rozek

Local Search Expert
Good catch, Colan. I'd never tried to submit to TomTom. But I tried a minute ago. Same result as what you got: No USA or Canada.

Phil Rozek

Local Search Expert
That's one thing I don't think I'll encounter in my daily stumbles :)

I think the US and Canada haven't been on the list for some time:
How To Add Your Business To TomTom

But I'm going to email TomTom in a minute and try to get confirmation. I'll post whatever answer I get.

(Here's the best-looking place to contact them, BTW: About TomTom - Contact)

Phil Rozek

Local Search Expert
Got a tweet reply from TomTom. Looks like the answer is there's no way to add a US or Canadian business.<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe>

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local University Guide

Google Product Exert