More threads by Timur

Timur

Reaction score
Hello,
I know a lot of business owners of the same businesses as mine all across the US. Would be beneficial for local SEO rankings if we mutually exchange backlinks from our websites? Or do backlinks need to be location-related?

Hello,
I know a lot of business owners of the same businesses as mine all across the US. Would be beneficial for local SEO rankings if we mutually exchange backlinks from our websites? Or do backlinks need to be location-related?
No benefit, in short you need to have backlinks that are local and/or professional/industry media

If they're in same or related industries there could be benefit, doesn't have to be local. Depends how you carry it out, if you all just create a page with nothing but links to each other's businesses it would be seen as some type of spammy link scheme.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom