Bing Local In UK, Canada, India and Germany

Jo Shaer

Have you seen this Phil or Colan? HERE PrimePlaces

If your place of business is in the UK, Canada, India or Germany, HERE PrimePlaces lets you add your business on both HERE and Bing Maps. Now you only need to claim or add your business once for it to appear on multiple services.

Here in the UK - and also Canada, India and Germany apparently - Bing Local is now Here Prime Places... run by Nokia

I have managed to get one client verified - it took 8 weeks to get the postcard. We then had to follow a link within an email that told us what to do with the postcard.

His listing does seem to be showing in Bing Maps, although not on the here.com map.

Most confusing!bing_local.png

Jo Shaer

LOL, @djb it was a rhetorical question... I'm beginning to think that a working Local business listing platform is an oxymoron :p

---------- Post Merged at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:16 AM ----------

You're welcome, Phil. Suddenly, it was worth spending time trying to work out that horrible site to have found something new to share here - I really appreciate the way you guys send so much info this way :)

Jo Shaer

LOL, Nick, I'm not sure you'll be thanking me so much when you try to use it! :p

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local University Guide

Google Product Exert