More threads by dave101

Solutions
Reaction score
Which one do you prefer for citation management?

What are your needs and requirements? How many locations do you have? Do hours need to be updated regularly? Do you need review management services?

My platform has licensed a part of Brightlocal search rank tracking for multiple years and they've always been reliable. Easy to work with too. We do not use them for citation management (have our own).

While I've no direct working experience with Whitespark, I've always seen them as knowledgeable on our space and benefitted from some of their thought-leadership.

Both are worth an intro/demo call to learn more IMO.

Hey, thanks for mentioning us @Eoghan_MomentFeed!

@dave101 if you've got any questions in particular about BrightLocal citation building, please feel free to pop me a message and I'll try to answer those for you. As Eoghan mentioned, demo calls can be really helpful to get an understanding of how we can meet your needs. You can book one in here if that's of interest.

Best of luck in your citations journey!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom