More threads by silverweb

silverweb

Reaction score
Hi, I hope you all are doing well.

I have a couple of questions that I am trying to figure out. One of the clients has a business called "AW Furnishing," and they want to rank at the top of Google Maps.

I just realized their business name doesn't include any keywords like "blinds" or "curtains." They do have a dedicated service location page for that area, but they are not targeting anything on the home page that I think makes sense as they have dedicated pages for each location but want to rank for one location for now.

The questions are:

Since other competitors are using "blinds" + the city name with the business name, should I also go ahead and add "city name" + "blinds" to the business name like this: "AW Furnishing Blinds Melbourne"?

-: We linked their dedicated location page to their map listing a few days ago. Should I wait to see any changes in the ranking?

-: When it comes to building citations, should I use their location page instead of the homepage?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Great to hear from you, @JeffClevelandTN.

Yeah, I feel the same. They don't have any reviews, no linked website, or other optimizations. They also haven't claimed the GBP (Google Business Profile).

How long do you think I should wait after making the changes in GBP to see the impact?

I've done an audit through Bright Local, which tells me to add a physical address on the Contact Us page. However, I've already added the address on the Contact Us page and other landing pages linked to GBP.

What is the best way to add the map to the page?

Do you think adding a Google Maps API could make a difference?

Cheers.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom