More threads by Susan

Susan

Reaction score
he has different hours and a diff phone number but is located at the same address. I can't seem to find anything online about this situation. HELP!

Solution
I would think he is eligible based on the info you provided. He will need a unique phone number in order to have a listing at the same address as the bank. Also needless to say a unique name - and if possible a unique website. Here is more info (even though Loan Officer may not be on the list - it's still eligible as I see these listings when I search "loan officer" - looks like a few categories you can chose from

Screenshot 2023-08-24 at 7.05.51 PM.jpg
I would think he is eligible based on the info you provided. He will need a unique phone number in order to have a listing at the same address as the bank. Also needless to say a unique name - and if possible a unique website. Here is more info (even though Loan Officer may not be on the list - it's still eligible as I see these listings when I search "loan officer" - looks like a few categories you can chose from

Solution

Thank you so much for the reply and for this information!! Appreciate you!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom