More threads by bendc

bendc

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I will try and articulate this as best I can.

. Client had a GBP and inside it was linked to their business website and social media profiles
. GBP got suspended due to old SEO company doing stupid things
. Client wants to create a new GBP at different address and with a different phone number, but, it will still link to his website as he can't change this

So basically what I'm asking, if the address and phone number is different for a new GBP, but the website it's connected to is the same, will this cause any issues?

Thank you.

If the data associated with the suspended profile is barred, it won't even let you use it (we've had cases were google actively prevented us from using a URL). We've recreated suspended profiles before. You should be in the clear assuming the business and profile are otherwise within the rules.

If the data associated with the suspended profile is barred, it won't even let you use it (we've had cases were google actively prevented us from using a URL). We've recreated suspended profiles before. You should be in the clear assuming the business and profile are otherwise within the rules.

Ok great.

So as long as the URL section is there to add your own website, it should be ok?

We are about to create a new GBP with a new address and phone number but same website, so we don't want the new phone or address to get flagged once we add the site.

Ok great.

So as long as the URL section is there to add your own website, it should be ok?

We are about to create a new GBP with a new address and phone number but same website, so we don't want the new phone or address to get flagged once we add the site.

More like "I've seen cases where I type in the URL after Google removed it and Google outright told me I cant use that URL". IIRC, that was a case of double-redirection that we had not been warned about.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom