More threads by steviephil

steviephil

Reaction score
Hi folks. A client of mine has multiple offices and is relocating one of them temporarily (1-2 years) while it's renovated. They moved in to the new address last week and went through the video verification process, but it's been stuck in "Processing" since then (it's been about 5 days). They're starting to get stressed about it because clients are starting to complain, as their new address isn't showing on Google yet.

Is there anything we can do to speed up this process? She's going to contact GBP through their Support, and I've tweeted @GoogleMyBiz asking for help. I thought I'd ask on here as well, as I know we have quite a few GBP Product Experts on here.

I can see here that "reviews can take up to 5 business days" - is that standard? Does it tend to take the full 5 business days (or longer)? Or does it tend to be quicker than that, but we've just been unlucky with it? It'd be good to know so I can help manage their expectations and give an indication of how much longer it might take (it's been a while since I had a client go through all this, which is why I'm not familiar with it myself).

Any-and-all help appreciated. Thanks!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom