More threads by mikepetersonwi

Reaction score
I have a client that would like us to create a Twitter/X and Instagram account to share with their employees. I don't have a lot of experience with how to set up business accounts on these platforms, more specifically, how to allow multiple staff access while at the same time, protect my client from having an employee leave and continue to have access to either account. Is there a good forum or resource that will outline best practices for using these platforms with multiple staff?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Hey Mike! The easiest way to do this would be to utilize a publishing tool that gives users access without sharing a single account username and password.

They can utilize Business Manager within Meta for Facebook/Instagram posts. The only caveat here is that the employees will need their own personal Facebook accounts to be able to utilize Business Manager.
For Twitter/X, there is a multi-user "Teams" account option (more info here)

If they prefer to do it all from one single dashboard, they'll need a 3rd party tool like Hootsuite or Sprout Social to connect everything. There are tons of options available at varying price points depending on the number of users and features they're looking for.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom