Download photos from GMB

omer

Is there anyway to download photos from my GMB? It seems like the option do not exists

Eric Rohrback

Not that I can see from GMB on the front end. How did the photos get on the page if you didn't add them? Were they customer added, or did someone else from your team add them?

Please provide a little more information, so we get a better picture what' going on.

omer

Hi Eric!
I added them but i lost it from the computer. So even when i am logged in to GMB there is no option to download those photos.

I don't believe there is, even with getting a little technical and trying to pull the filename directly. There may still be a way that I don't know about, but at the very least, there doesn't appear to be a direct way in the interface to do that.

bhartzer

One way you could possibly do this is to use an offline browser. Essentially, you would start the offline browser, visit the pages, and then the offline browser will save all the pages (and the images) to your local drive. You can then grab all those image files that the offline browser saved.

Offline browsers work so that you can view websites literally offline--without an internet connection.

Ezz Ashater

Is there anyway to download photos from my GMB? It seems like the option do not exists
try this method, it works fine with me

Cherie Dickey

Local Search Expert
@Ezz Ashater that's the only way I've been able to do it, only the how to you shared has a few more steps than necessary. Just navigate to the photo, and download it from the report a problem section. No need to go to the profile of the person who posted it.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: a promoted post by a Sterling Sky employee reviewing your product or service; this will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More information...

Local Search Forum

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group