More threads by SabrinaC

SabrinaC

Reaction score
I've been having so many problems with verifying clients GBP's. Multiple GBP'S that were waiting for a postal card now suddenly ask for a validation by video. When my clients try to do the validation by video, it does not want to upload or says there's no more available ways left to verifiy and to contact assistance ! I contact assistance and then get no reply for many days. Also, it seems like anything can trigure a reverification. Has anyone been having these problems ? It is becoming impossible to manage clients GBP'S.

Thank you so much :)

Solution
Yes, same here. The customers received the codes from the postcards, when we click on "enter code" it gives me again a prompt to add the address and then - video.
For the videos, yesterday some customers had the error 500 and couldn't do it
Yes, same here. The customers received the codes from the postcards, when we click on "enter code" it gives me again a prompt to add the address and then - video.
For the videos, yesterday some customers had the error 500 and couldn't do it

Solution
Have you been having problems with the videos today as well ? I havn't had clients try it today yet.

thank you for your answer :)

I've been having issues with being unable to verify service area businesses as they are requesting videos but as they don't have a physical location what are they supposed to video. Big problem for female owned businesses in particular who don't want their address shown on their Google profile.

That's another issue i've been having as well, the video never seeems to work for service area businesses. In the examples google gives it says to take a video of the clients truck with logo on it ( if he or she has one ) , and filming themselves starting the truck, or filming tools , but most of the time it will ask the client to take another video a few days later.

Reactions: jlw

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom