More threads by SSMMatt

SSMMatt

Reaction score
Hi All,

Bringing this out to the group at large. Our patio enclosure client got suspended after adding in a category about 45 days ago. I corrected everything that I thought needed to be corrected according to guidelines. They are a SAB but with a physical office space with signage and staff there 8-5 Mon-Fri, so I did not remove the address. I appealed 2x and was denied both times even with the assistance of someone from the Help Community escalating.

I was told by an authority on here (who has been very helpful, thank you very much) that it was likely that one of the owners or managers had an issue and that we should remove those folks. We removed and/or checked those that we could. However, the primary owner account is not available or accessible so I can't tell if they are the culprit nor am I able to get them removed or to transfer primary ownership. When I do a search to try and request the ownership, I can't see the profile because it is suspended.

I was told that given the length of time that has passed I should just create a new profile and started the process with a new domain based email. Now, of course, Google wants us to do a video verification. Since there is already a profile even though it's suspended, are they going to deny me in trying to verify this new profile?

Thank you for the guidance in advance and also to those who have already provided me guidance.

Best,
Matt

I think you should proceed with video verification. The owner of the business will have to complete this though as it's not really something an agency can do.

Sometimes there is but you will find out when you go to verify the listing. If it fails, it's not the account that's the issue.

Sometimes there is but you will find out when you go to verify the listing. If it fails, it's not the account that's the issue.
Well, this whole time we've been saying it's a SAB with a physical office. We haven't hidden the address. Anyways, praying for this to be verified. GBP has aged me over the last 4 or 5 months.

Thank you, Joy!

Ok, so we just created the new profile and tried to verify. Suspended again. When I was updating the original profile, the additional category that I initially added was Patio Enclosure Supplier. We've also had the address showing this whole time.

That's how I created this new profile. Should I remove patio enclosure supplier and put it back to what it was originally? Should I hide the address?

Ok, so we just created the new profile and tried to verify. Suspended again. When I was updating the original profile, the additional category that I initially added was Patio Enclosure Supplier. We've also had the address showing this whole time.

That's how I created this new profile. Should I remove patio enclosure supplier and put it back to what it was originally? Should I hide the address?

Congratuliatons you got the job done. Question: were you able to include your additonal category?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom