More threads by klharris08

klharris08

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey all,

Has anybody ran into the problem that in GBP there is no field for "Order" but rather it is a "Booking" URL and it populates both the Appointments field and the Order field?

This location only wants an appointment URL to show, but when I enter in the Appointment URL, the "Order" field auto-populates and it shouldn't. Google even confirmed I am out of luck on this. Seems crazy to me. Anybody else run into this issue and have a smart thought?

MicrosoftTeams-image (1).jpg

Pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.jpg

Solution
Are the booking link and appointment link the same on the profile? That's odd Google would show both at once. Based on the support agent's response, there doesn't seem to be anything you can do to fix this. You can pop over to the GBP Community Forum and see if a product expert can escalate it for you, but beyond that trying another support ticket and getting a different agent would be the only way to get this fixed.
Are the booking link and appointment link the same on the profile? That's odd Google would show both at once. Based on the support agent's response, there doesn't seem to be anything you can do to fix this. You can pop over to the GBP Community Forum and see if a product expert can escalate it for you, but beyond that trying another support ticket and getting a different agent would be the only way to get this fixed.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom