GMB issues for international train company

Durandl

Hi There

I work for an international train company which operates in multiple locations across several European countries.
I have been asked to claim our Google my business profiles for each location so we can manage reviews, images etc..

The problem i have is that our physical location (ticket desk, check in area etc..) in each country is in a train station (obviously). We share the same address and postcode with the train stations ( i have personally phone them to make sure that was the case)

My question is, can i claim our business in GMB using the same details as the train stations?
If i can, it is literally impossible for me to verify each profile through the use of coupon as I can't travel to each destination. I heard i could do bulk verification if we own more that 10 properties but I am not quite sure how to do all of it

Any help on both these questions would be greatly appreciated

Durandl

Thanks colan but will i be able to claim all the locations bearing in mind they've already been claimed by the train stations themselves?

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local University Guide

Google Product Exert