More threads by Cdeno

Cdeno

Reaction score
So my situation is quite unique at least I think it is as I haven’t seen this before.
A clients company has 2 different locations on maps both are in separate states with high rankings and reviews but recently one of his location was suspended for suspicious activity, we got it reinstated but it wasn’t the same listing he had before meaning when they reinstated the listing it was very generic with only the name,website and address with no review but the listing he had prior had over 500 reviews which were all legitimate reviews from customers and on his LSA ads it shows him only having 19 reviews with a 4.4 ranking which is now killing his ranking on LSA because of the low reviews and ranking. Is there a way to recover his prior listing with all the reviews and 4.8 ranking for this location?

Solution
I'm not sure if this is what's happened in your situation, but I've seen this happen when two listings were incorrectly merged. The profile that Google retains gets all the reviews and when the second listing is reinstated, it's essentially a new listing and no longer has its reviews - the second listing still has them.

In this scenario, the business profile ID usually changes when it's reinstated. I've been able to get Google support to move the reviews back to the reinstated listing, but only when I had the business profile ID from before the suspension, and a record of all the reviews so Google could track them down.

By any chance, did your client's second listing's reviews go up by approx the number of reviews the suspended...
I'm not sure if this is what's happened in your situation, but I've seen this happen when two listings were incorrectly merged. The profile that Google retains gets all the reviews and when the second listing is reinstated, it's essentially a new listing and no longer has its reviews - the second listing still has them.

In this scenario, the business profile ID usually changes when it's reinstated. I've been able to get Google support to move the reviews back to the reinstated listing, but only when I had the business profile ID from before the suspension, and a record of all the reviews so Google could track them down.

By any chance, did your client's second listing's reviews go up by approx the number of reviews the suspended listing had?

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom