GMB products insights

paolobi

Hello everyone, this is my first post and it's really nice to meet you all.
I added 3 products in GMB, tracked the traffic with the UTM, and everything is ok. I wonder if I can get Insights like clicks and views for each product because I cannot find anything in the "Insight" sections.
Thank you.

paolobi

Ciao Joy,
You’re right! I didn’t think to use GSC, thank you so much.
Hope Google will provide soon insights also for the Products feature.

thanks again

Hello! I checked GSC across all of my clients and I don't see any of my Google Products in there at all - anyone else confirm they are seeing theirs? I see my main URL, my appointment URL, and my posts in GSC though - am I missing something?

I can, however, see the products data in GA
1579109707907.png

🧐 Thanks, Claire

Good old GA! Yes, I guess that because the only time product URLs display on the SERP is as an overlay/ pop up. Maybe one day GMB insights will show us the number of people clicking on any product related buttons. Haha *MAYBE*!! Thanks Joy x

paolobi

Hello everyone!
I agree with Claire, I can confirm that GSC is not showing any data about impressions for the products post, since in the products box in the SERP there isn't any URL.
It's a shame, because in my opinion could be really useful to get the CTR for the products, just to understand if the implementation is a real opportunity or not.
Thanks.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local University Guide

Google Product Exert