Google Phone Support

JoshuaMackens

Local Search Expert
So, I try to add a listing for a real estate agent today and something weird happened. When I went to add the listing, the "real estate agent" option isn't there. All that's there is "real estate college":

Decided to call Google support (yikes) but when I tried my direct link to Google phone support, it was gone (gasp).

Does anyone else have a link that's still working?

JoshuaMackens

Local Search Expert
Thank you good sir. That worked for me.

Anyone else have an idea on why I couldn't see "real estate agents"?

JoshuaMackens

Local Search Expert
Still seeing this. Even tried it with my own account this time.

I left the URL in there to let you guys see if I'm at the wrong place or something wonky.

Hey Josh, what country are you in? Categories change by country, could be there's a bug in one that's not in another. For what it's worth, I checked too, I'm seeing all the real estate options.

Your picture's too small to see the URL, but I assume you went to https://www.google.com/business/, hit 'get started' and entered in new business info from there?

JoshuaMackens

Local Search Expert
Hey Josh, what country are you in? Categories change by country, could be there's a bug in one that's not in another. For what it's worth, I checked too, I'm seeing all the real estate options.

Your picture's too small to see the URL, but I assume you went to https://www.google.com/business/, hit 'get started' and entered in new business info from there?
In the US. Yep, google.com/business/

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
I remember this happening to me once and the culprit was the language settings in the Google account. Double check that. I think in my case we had the language settings set to English(UK) or something like that. And once we edited it to English(US) it corrected the category problem.

Local Search Forum

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group