More threads by ForwardMotion

ForwardMotion

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with Google posts? I have been trying to post for clients and every time I go to upload an image it just freezes and won't let me go any further. I have tried with multiple clients now and the same thing happens each time. Just trying to find out if this is a known issue or if it's just happening for me? It was working fine for me yesterday, but not today. I seem to be having multiple issues with Google today. It's not wanting to play nice for some reason.

Anyone else having issues with Google posts? I have been trying to post for clients and every time I go to upload an image it just freezes and won't let me go any further. I have tried with multiple clients now and the same thing happens each time. Just trying to find out if this is a known issue or if it's just happening for me? It was working fine for me yesterday, but not today. I seem to be having multiple issues with Google today. It's not wanting to play nice for some reason.

Likewise having this problem. Can only post text updates. Any photo upload for updates freezes.
However, adding photos to gallery goes through ok.

Yes, I'm having a problem posting images with our post. When I go to put the image there the progress line runs and then stops and it just sits there, as if it has not accepted the image. At last check the post is up but I can't seem to get the image up there with the post. Ugh

Yes, I'm having a problem posting images with our post. When I go to put the image there the progress line runs and then stops and it just sits there, as if it has not accepted the image. At last check the post is up but I can't seem to get the image up there with the post. Ugh

Try posting from another device.
Mine worked with a smartphone
but didnt on notebook, pc , mac

Glad to hear from you Joy. I know you're a resident expert on these things. Lots of funky things happening lately on Google, so unpredictable.

It looks to be working now for me too. The ones that were not working for me yesterday all just worked. Glad to know I'm not the only one who was having this issue and it looks to be resolved or at least some work arounds. Thanks for all the feedback!

update:
its happening again... 🤔🤔🤔
Google QA need to step up before production release
1692121350826.jpg

Lol, assuming Google has ever had QA.

Someone told me, I don't know if its true or not, that Google outsourced a lot of their services in affiliates in India? Is that true? I did get a call from Google Maps, and the guy definitely sounded like he was from that region or tongue. Not that that matters, but interesting if its true that they transferred responsibilities like that. Anyone know for sure????

Hi, this started happening again yesterday. And still the same today.

1692173008578.jpg

is that a photo upload or still in the posts? In the image upload, if you interrupt it, you'll find it actually does complete the upload. I dunno about posts, we use the API for that.

is that a photo upload or still in the posts? In the image upload, if you interrupt it, you'll find it actually does complete the upload. I dunno about posts, we use the API for that.
It's for Google posts for me. Had the same issues when uploading image posts directly to GBP but worked fine using a third-party tool.

update:
its happening again... 🤔🤔🤔
Google QA need to step up before production release
With desktop, notebooks Now able to upload photos with posts😐

HOWEVER, posts with photo uploads using droid results in INTERNAL ERROR 😡😠🤬 ... (3 customers reported, dont know about ios )
Text only posts were published no prob.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom