More threads by ForwardMotion

ForwardMotion

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with Google posts? I have been trying to post for clients and every time I go to upload an image it just freezes and won't let me go any further. I have tried with multiple clients now and the same thing happens each time. Just trying to find out if this is a known issue or if it's just happening for me? It was working fine for me yesterday, but not today. I seem to be having multiple issues with Google today. It's not wanting to play nice for some reason.

Google told us the issue is still being worked on so it's not fixed yet.

Nope. It was semi-fixed, then returned. The bug is still open.

I guess their trying to integrate AI to everything is really wrecking havoc with search raniking and now GBP videos. I usually post on a biweekly basis and I've been trying for a few days now and can't upload. I even tried changing video resolution to no avail.

It's very strange. We have one person who used to be able to post, but now can't upload an image 80% of the time (though sometimes she can...??) We have others who haven't had any problem uploading or posting. It all seems rather haphazard. We've tried multiple browsers, using a vpn or not, and nothing has resolved the issue.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom