Google using event schema from different website

Rich Owings

Forum Member
I'm adding a screenshot showing a restaurant where Google is pulling event schema from a different website -- a business with the same name on the other side of the pond. Any suggestions about correcting this?

Rich Owings

Forum Member
@Phil Rozek I followed that link, and filled it out. Here is what they said... "Unfortunately I cannot answer your questions about Google My Business. If you are the business owner, learn more about managing your business listing on Google My Business. To submit general feedback, click the feedback button in the lower right hand corner of the knowledge panel. " I may try GMB social support, but the event date is today, so I don't know that they will look at it in time.

Phil Rozek

Local Search Expert
@Rich Owings, I'm not too surprised. That "Events" section falls into an weird gap: it's not specific to GMB (non-local businesses have a similar thing), but in this case it is for a local business.

Probably still worth wrestling with "support" over this. Presumably the London business will hold more events in the future.