More threads by gwebstech

gwebstech

Reaction score
Hi, i run a local service business and as i dont work every day ive decided to rent a 2nd office as and when needed to get more work overall. i have loads of good reviews with my long standing business and wanted to add the new office as a 2nd location to split my time between, but i cant see the add location button anywhere as described in some forums

So i assume G in their infinte wisdom has deceided to make me open a completely new business page with no reviews? if so this is a stupid idea by them. Can anyone shed any light on this please?

thanks

There has never been an option to “add a location” that would share reviews with your other location.

They way to add another location has always been to create and verify a new Google Business Profile.

The experience at each location can be different, so each location has to get its own reviews. This is how it has always been.

There has never been an option to “add a location” that would share reviews with your other location.

They way to add another location has always been to create and verify a new Google Business Profile.

The experience at each location can be different, so each location has to get its own reviews. This is how it has always been.

Thanks for the reply. Well if that's the case, how come there's a lot of threads on Googles forums from people with experience and they all say there was a 2nd location button. I saw several threads with answers from ranked contributors

You can add second locations. You just do it by creating a new profile, and reviews are never shared between profiles.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom