More threads by ashley.smith

ashley.smith

Reaction score
I oversee many listings for pest control services across the country. I've been trying to optimize the listings by adding service options to each, but there are about 12 listings that do not allow me to add services. The option to "add or edit items" (shown below) is completely missing. I haven't been able to get an answer from Google as to why this is happening. Anyone have any ideas?

services.PNG

Yes as Phil alluded to it's likely related to the primary category. If not, it could be a bug.

Let us know.

I have asked Google about this.

I have a listing (lawyer) with the same issue. Two locations, same categories chosen, one has Services, one doesn't.

I was told by a Google rep to try adding Restaurant as a secondary category to see if it would make that field appear, that they had seen that work for others with the same problem. I did so, but it did not work for me. I am awaiting a follow up as it's only been a few days ago.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom