More threads by pedro.dasilva

pedro.dasilva

Reaction score
We are a big company with multiple appliance repair locations. Our appliance repair business is located inside our phone and computer repair stores (similar to Geek Squad and Best Buy, except we own both businesses).

We switched the address to a GBP and got it verified by video. However, 1 day after it got verified and edits were live, we got un-verified again. It might have been triggered by suggesting an edit that we are located inside our store (using my personal gmail and not work email), but I'm not sure.

Has this happened to anyone?

Often Google will make you reverify a listing through multiple methods. I wouldn't worry about it and just follow the verification steps again to get re-verified.

Hi,

Yeah, I haven't seen Google sending emails anymore about a listing needing verification (which they used to).

Regarding the verification, I have seen that happening when pending edits exist. For example, if you make edits and verify the listing, Google might get it un-verified due to pending edits.

I have seen less of that happening when not making any edits, verifying the listing, and waiting 2-3 days before making an edit.

Regards.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom