More threads by mikepcservice

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am trying to write a google review for a local technician, when I type the kw which shows his link in the SERP's, I click on his listing and this takes me to his site. The only way I know of to write a review is whenever s site shows up like a large ad for the business on the right side of the Google page which shows the "write a review" option but without this ad showing, any way to get to it please?

Hmnn, thanks Colan that will work for me but for other customers of his who are not not all that tech savvy and may not want to add an extension or using another browser, any way for them to do just by searching google please?

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I search for the business, go to the site then open the extension but am seeing what's attached?

Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 1.16.59 PM.png

Might be because it's an SAB. That might be a limitation. What is the business? Feel free to DM it to me if not able to share publicly.

What is the GMB URL? Can't seem to locate it.

Hey Mike, I think I may have misunderstood. So this business you are trying to review doesn't have a GMB/Google Maps listing and you want to leave them a review, correct? I certainly can't locate one.

In that case I would see if they have listings on other popular review sites in their area and leave a review there.

thanks but something's up. I make sure I am signed into google on my account and then I click on the link you gave above but that always shows that Ameer is signed in so the review looks as if it is coming from him?

I guess I would need to know how the average google user can find that page to write their review?

@mikepcservice, I suggest having customers search for "AG Electrical Services Inc South Ozone Park NY." That pulls up the knowledge panel (i.e. the "large ad for the business on the right side"). From there, people can click the "write a review" link - which for now says "Be the first to write a review."

No Chrome extension required, no link required.

Thanks Phil
Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 7.40.58 AM.png
, that did it! only one hitch I am noticing. Even though the large ad is showing 1 google review when I click on it, it is also showing the review I had left while being signed into Ameer's google account, any way I can remove this please?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom