More threads by Scott ClientClicks

Solutions
Reaction score
I have a divorce lawyer client who got a 1 star review from the opponent to his client. The person leaving the review used her real name and I have a court document showing that she was the opponent and not his client. What's the best way to try to get this removed? I already flagged it, but there's no option to add any supporting documentation there. Should I wait until it gets reviewed and then try an appeal? Thanks for any advice!

Solution
Why does this question look so familiar? Is this Deja Vu??? ;)

Use the new tool to flag it, wait a few days, and file a rebuttal.

If it's not removed, grab the case ID and create a thread on the help forum:

If that doesn't work, your client can sue the reviewer, get a judgment in court, and if it's not removed by them, submit the verdict to Google.

If it were my client, I'd use it as social proof; we do such a great job that it upsets our client's significant others.

If that doesn't work, your client can sue the reviewer, get a judgment in court, and if it's not removed by them, submit the verdict to Google.

If it were my client, I'd use it as social proof; we do such a great job that it upsets our client's significant others.

Solution

Many thanks for your response both here and on Facebook.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom