More threads by EmilyHernandez

Reaction score
Having trouble getting 2 different reviews removed.

The first client has a terrible 1 star review posted by a disgruntled ex-employee. We flagged the post and they denied. We then applied for an appeal and they denied that even with supplying the employees exit documents.

The second client has a 1 star review posted that is accusing the client of "botched" medical work. They also say that other customers are having the same issues when that is not the case. They are "doctoring" photos but we can't supply real photos due to patient privacy. They are harassing the doctor in office and online.

Both of these cases have been flagged and declined. We have submitted appeals for both. We have responded to the customers to help explain the situations but are there any other ways to get Google to remove these reviews? TIA!

Screenshot 2023-07-20 104535.jpg

Screenshot 2023-07-20 104558.jpg

Hi Emily, I would agree with Google in this case. It's a customers first hand experience and they don't say anything that seems to violate the reviews TOS. The owner response also confirms that they were indeed a real patient.

Hi Emily, I would agree with Google in this case. It's a customers first hand experience and they don't say anything that seems to violate the reviews TOS. The owner response also confirms that they were indeed a real patient.

Thanks Colan! What about an ex-employee who just got fired and posted in retaliation? I thought that was against Google's policy? Thanks

Unless you can actually prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt, G won't do anything about it. I have to agree with Colan on this one.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom