More threads by ScottNaughton

ScottNaughton

Reaction score
I am trying to find the link in the back end of Google but can not find it anywhere?

Solution
searching for "my business" should also bring up the NMX. Alternatively, use Google Maps on mobile, apparently a year after announcing it as available and almost nine months after killing the GBP app, the management functions have finally been integrated into the Maps mobile app.
Search for the company name on Google while logged into an account that administrates the profile and the options should be at the top.

I don’t know why they got rid of the Google Business Profile backend.

searching for "my business" should also bring up the NMX. Alternatively, use Google Maps on mobile, apparently a year after announcing it as available and almost nine months after killing the GBP app, the management functions have finally been integrated into the Maps mobile app.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom