More threads by Scott Rawlins

Scott Rawlins

Solutions
Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with phone verification? Over the last week or so, I've requested the call for a few clients. They say they never get the calls. So I changed one of them to call my cell to see if I would get it and NADA.

Anyone else seeing this?

I just verified about a week ago with no issues. They called right away. It was a landland though, so not sure if that makes a difference. Otoh, it says my zipcode is invalid, which it's not. Have you had any experience with that?

Is anyone else having issues with phone verification? Over the last week or so, I've requested the call for a few clients. They say they never get the calls. So I changed one of them to call my cell to see if I would get it and NADA.

Anyone else seeing this?

Yep, all landlines. Just tried a couple more yesterday and for whatever reason, the call is not going through. And nothing to my cell either when I check to see if the call goes through.

Hmmm, I'm new to Apple maps. Sorry I can't be of more help! I'm not sure what the issue would be. I only tried once and received the call immediately.

You should be able to send a ticket in to Apple support and have them manually review, bypassing the phone verification.

Scott, Any thoughts on why it says the zipcode is invalid? I've tried resetting it several times but it still says invalid and thus won't allow me to submit my business even though I've verified it already. Google search doesn't seem to bring up any results of others having this issue either.

You should be able to send a ticket in to Apple support and have them manually review, bypassing the phone verification.

That just sounds like a mapping issue, we run into that occasionally. if you want to provide the address I could take a look for you.

Thank you! The address as I've entered it is
245 E Bay St
Charleston, SC 29401-2631

While you are in the Apple dashboard you should see "alerts", when you click on "alerts" you will see the zip code alert "zip/postal code is incorrect". After clicking on the zip code alert it will take you to the edit screen for the address wher you should see a little pop-up with the word "Dismiss". Click on the word dismiss to remove the alert.

Oh my god. I can't believe it was that simple. I guess I figured it wouldn't dismiss it since it said invalid. Anyhow, Thank you!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom