Looking for Yext/Synup/Brightlocal/Moz/Single Platform account owners for help

Aleksandr

<style type="text/css">p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545; min-height: 14.0px}</style>Hi!

I’d like to study and compare Yext, Synup, Brightlocal, Single Platform, Moz from the inside, so I need an active account for a day in each service mentioned.

I understand that it might feel uncomfortable to give your account to someone you don't know, and I'm ready to negotiate a suitable offset. Please, consider my question and contact me if you can help.

Hi Alex. If you want to try out BrightLocal I would be happy to set you up with a test account + 25 citation credits so you can see how our service works.

Thanks, Myles

shripadd

Hi Alex,
If you haven't completed your study yet then please accept my request to evaluate our our platform, I Will be happy to give you product walk thru.
And I will give you access to agency plan so you give try with all features.
Thanks

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local Search Forum

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group