More threads by Dee

Dee

Reaction score
Want to start by saying this will be my first post on this forums! Thank you for accepting me.

I’ve been in the service business since 2020, right before Covid, and had LSA setup then. Since then - I’ve acquired only 6 LSA reviews. With the GMB being connected we are over 150 reviews.

Lately I’ve noticed I’m at the bottom of the list in all areas. (around 10-15 google guaranteed LSA live at a time). I’ve tried everything from adjusting the budget to $3k+ a month, answering all our calls within first 3 rings, and follow normal practice.
Would love any feedback on ranking LSA as well!

My next step is to get more LSA reviews. This is where my questions come in.

1.) What do you guys find is the best way to get LSA reviews vs GMB reviews?
(currently go through LSA dashboard and put customers email and send it that way)
We check up with all customers a few days after repairs and ask if it’s okay to send the email through LSA.

2.) How long does it take for a LSA review to show?
Had a customer post one while cleaning up and it said posted but nothing showed up. It’s been 4 days.

Thank you.

Welcome Dee!

As for ranking, it depends on the industry, job type(s), & location - sounds like you're doing the responsiveness, are you marking leads as booked too? And only dispute according to the defined reasons.

To get more LSA reviews try baking that into the initial call - when they book let the callers know that you will be sending them a link following their service appt to see if you met their expectations. Either send via the LSA dashboard or grab your custom link from the verification tab (Business verification > Reviews).

They should show up within 48 hrs as far as I know. Maybe send them the link to repost it?

Welcome Dee!

As for ranking, it depends on the industry, job type(s), & location - sounds like you're doing the responsiveness, are you marking leads as booked too? And only dispute according to

To get more LSA reviews try baking that into the initial call - when they book let the callers know that you will be sending them a link following their service appt to see if you met their expectations. Either send via the LSA dashboard or grab your custom link from the verification tab (Business verification > Reviews).

They should show up within 48 hrs as far as I know. Maybe send them the link to repost it?

Thanks for the advice, I’ll definitely start mentioning it to customers at the time of booking. We only dispute calls that aren’t in our service niche or if it’s a wrong number.

It’s just been about 4 weeks of constant updating local services with booked leads, sending review links & adding customers info but 0 reviews.

I’m going to get my guys to start mentioning as well as they finish jobs and taking payment.

Nice. Thanks for the follow-up Dee, good to hear!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom