More threads by sweta

sweta

Reaction score
I have a pumbing website GRH PLUMBING GROUP. It's a local service provider in Sydney They have multiple service pages but have only one location physical store.

is it right to make multiple location pages when we have only one location's physical address.?
we are not getting traffic on services pages and not even getting leads.
can you suggest to me what I can do to get leads?
it's urgent to me .
Thank you

Thank you

Hi @sweta, I'd suggest watching this free course by @Claire Carlile. From a semantics point of view, there are a couple of different terms used for individual pages for specific cities/towns. Location Pages are typically associated with a unique GBP location, while the term "city pages" or "local landing pages" may not be tied to a GBP. In any case, pretty much the same "content" logic applies. You want to have relevant content for each of the city pages you are wanting to target. Don't just copy and paste the same content to multiple local city pages and change out a few words. Google has recently penalized sites that have repetitive content also known as "thin content".

We've had great success with numerous clients getting top SERPs for "search phrase CITY" with well written and relevant local city pages. Good luck and and reach back out if you need additional assistance!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom