More threads by vtrjavier

vtrjavier

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I have a GMB service area for Toronto. It has no address.
Now I want to add a physical address for more success.
My questions are: Can I add the address without having to verify it?
In case they ask me to verify that I do not have a company with that name, we only plan to put the address of the current company, but we also manage that other file with another service.

Since we only have two stars of our own, they recommend me to first delete the current GMB and start over with the same name, phone and add the address. This is possible?

Greetings and thanks.

My questions are: Can I add the address without having to verify it?

You will likely be asked to verify the address once you add it to the listing and click save. Depends on many factors, including what address you originally verified the listing to and how much confidence Google has that you are actually located at said address. Be prepared to verify.

In case they ask me to verify that I do not have a company with that name, we only plan to put the address of the current company, but we also manage that other file with another service.

Not sure what you are asking here - but you cannot just add an address to a listing unless you qualify per these guidelines Guidelines for representing your business on Google - Google Business Profile Help

Since we only have two stars of our own, they recommend me to first delete the current GMB and start over with the same name, phone and add the address. This is possible?

Who recommends? You cannot delete a Google business listing, only mark is as permanently closed. If you wish to "start over" you will need a separate business name, address and phone number - any attempt to create a new listing with the same credentials will likely result in a duplicate listing or suspension issue. Google doesn't let businesses just delete a listing because they have bad reviews.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom