More threads by Bkeily

Bkeily

Reaction score
Business has multiple locations with physical addresses and the main service area location has lost its physical address. Any advice on how to handle the GMB profile as it has most of the reviews and it pulls decent traffic from surrounding area it is located in.

Just looking for advice as I don't want to make a knee jerk reaction after Google requested a video verification on this profile.

Thanks in advance!

Do you serve customers face to face at this address? If so, you can just add the address back. Google may make you re-verify, and if they do just go through the verification they request and you'll be good.

If you do NOT serve customers face to face at this location, just keep the address hidden and be a service area business.

Do you serve customers face to face at this address? If so, you can just add the address back. Google may make you re-verify, and if they do just go through the verification they request and you'll be good.

If you do NOT serve customers face to face at this location, just keep the address hidden and be a service area business.

Sorry for the delayed response on this...How exactly do I hide the address and no longer require a verification?

I have tried to remove the address, but when I enter in another address, ie the owners home address it still prompts for a verification.

Thanks in advance!

Are the other physical locations in the same metro area as the owner's address?
Also, changing the address will force you to do video verification most of the time.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom