More threads by ForwardMotion

ForwardMotion

Reaction score
Hello,

I am working with a business that has a brick and mortar location in my local area. We added their GBP about a year ago and it has done great for the business. They are now adding a new location in another state south of us, but as they get it up and running they are starting it out as a SAB for now and will eventually purchase a brick and mortar location. They have an address for the business that will be hidden as it is the local managers home address and they have a phone number already set-up for the location. The website will be the current one the company has. So my question is, what is the best way to set this up as a SAB, when the main location is a brick and mortar location? Should I just set it up as an SAB with a hidden address using the phone number and the companies main website? They will be redoing their website soon, but as of right now it does not show any other locations other than their main brick and mortar location. I want to make sure I set up this new location so it will get verified as soon as possible. Any pointers that you can give me to make sure this goes smoothly would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

So my question is, what is the best way to set this up as a SAB, when the main location is a brick and mortar location? Should I just set it up as an SAB with a hidden address using the phone number and the companies main website?

If it's in a different state they qualify for another GBP. You will want to use a unique local phone number and you would want to point it to a page on the website that is specific to that location/city.

If it's in a different state they qualify for another GBP. You will want to use a unique local phone number and you would want to point it to a page on the website that is specific to that location/city.

Thanks Colan! I was able to get it up with using a unique phone number and I just added the location to the website on the locations page and the footer and that seemed to do the job. I will be redoing their website for them hopefully and will be creating a page for each location, but for right now they just have a locations page that lists their two locations as of right now. I appreciate your feedback!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom