More threads by Giovanni Rosso

Reaction score
Greetings to all of you,

I manage some Google Business Profile, lately I found there is a new form to report reviews.

Is this really new, I didn’t see it before? if it’s not new please indicate to me in which discussion you discussed it.

What is your experience with this?

Thank you so much for taking an interest in these questions of mine

Giovanni

Manage Your Reviews I.jpg

Manage Your Reviews II.jpg

This has existed for a while, it's just not easy to find at all, much less use (I think you have to have reported a review in the profile before you can appeal the rejection here. It's profoundly stupid.).

Greetings to all of you,

I manage some Google Business Profile, lately I found there is a new form to report reviews.

Is this really new, I didn’t see it before? if it’s not new please indicate to me in which discussion you discussed it.

What is your experience with this?

Thank you so much for taking an interest in these questions of mine

Giovanni

Manage Your Reviews I.jpg

Manage Your Reviews II.jpg

You can report reviews for removal via this form. You can also report reviews from your account and they will also appear in the form as reported. Then you can track their status. If your removal request is denied, you can appeal via this form. If I remember correctly, you can appeal twice, the second appeal allows you to describe what I will check and attach evidence.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom