Opinions wanted: Answering Q&A on another GMB panel (within a different category) as a business in the same town

Shelly

I work with a vacation rentals agency that relies heavily on clients/families brought to the area by a large annual event that brings 1000's of visitors to their town from all over the country each summer for nearly 3 months. This event has a knowledge panel that gets a lot of engagement in Q&A. I am wondering if it is ethical to have a Google account for my client which is used to answer visitor questions in the event listing as a way to bring awareness of our expertise in the area and for brand exposure. Does anyone have thoughts or concerns with this approach?

Shelly

Thank you, Joy. That is exactly the approach I was thinking about using. I just want to present ourselves to that relevant audience as a local expert, especially since the event isn't responding.
I appreciate your help as always!

Hans

Hi Shelly, my apologies for hijacking your thread. As a business owner, wondering is it ethical to post and answer own questions in GMB?
Thank you.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local University Guide

Google Product Exert