More threads by Tifinie Stiff

Tifinie Stiff

Reaction score
We're currently seeing if we have manager level access to a folder we are unable to create any new locations via bulk import, however if we are an owner it does allow us. I cannot find anything that states there being any type of change. Has anyone else experienced this or has anyone seen any documentation from Google stating a change?

The error message we are seeing is, You can't edit this information. Contact the owner of this business to upgrade your account for access..

Hi Tifinie,

I have not personally experienced this issue and I am not super familiar with bulk import. I do know Google has a separate form for bulk verification issues, so maybe this will help (if you did not already try this) https://support.google.com/business/contact/bulk_verification

Also @krystaltaing is a GBP product expert and knows a good deal about bulk import with GBP, perhaps she can help!

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom