More threads by UKSBD

UKSBD

Reaction score
I've just received a message and noticed at the bottom it says

"How your business is doing

Response rate 0%

Average response time 7d

Messaging may be turned off for businesses that respond to less than 90% of customers."

The thing is, I respond to all messages, usually within a few hours, but the last 20 have been spam which I have blocked and reported.

If you block and report, does it not count as a response?

This seems crazy, as it means I would be better of responding to the spam rather than blocking and reporting it.

Has anyone else seen this?

I've never seen this issue, but sounds like a possible bug. You should contact support and ask them about this and see if they can provide insights.

I've never seen this issue, but sounds like a possible bug. You should contact support and ask them about this and see if they can provide insights.

looks like someone else posted about it on the support forum here - https://support.google.com/business/thread/256583564/why-does-it-have-my-response-rate-so-low?hl=en

Since blocking and reporting the spammers I've had 3 obviously fake bad reviews, fortunately, Google deleted them the same day I sent a report in.

To be honest, the messaging is more trouble than it's worth, the last 20 have all been spam from reviewers, I'll just switch it off.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom