More threads by Siva

Siva

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been helping a friend (Dermatologist in Jubilee Hills Hyderabad - 4.9*Rated Dermatologist Near Me - Skin and Hair Related Treatments) for 2+ months and struggling to rank them on top 3 in the Maps section.

1. Optimized the page
2. Optimized the GBP
3. Generated citation from top directories

When I add keywords in my business name, then I am seeing improvement and when I remove the keywords and ranking drop to page 2.

Any advice on how to improve the rankings.

Thanks
Siva

When I add keywords in my business name, then I am seeing improvement and when I remove the keywords and ranking drop to page 2.

Have you considered not removing them? Can you share the URL of the Google Business Profile?

Are rankings holding now that the descriptor is there? What is the descriptor part by the way?

Currently, I have not added the term "Dermatologist in Jubilee Hills"

It is ranking on page 2 when I have not added the term "dermatologist in Jubilee Hills"

It used to rank in the top 5 When I added the keyword in the business name which is "Essthetiks - Dermatologist in Jubilee Hills"

Looking forward to your help.

Thanks
Siva

Probably wise to keep the descriptor in that case. Check this out to understand the risks, benefits and best practices -

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom