Trouble moving my website up in rank.

JimFranco

Forum Member
I still cannot seem to improve my ranking for my cleaning company Mighty Clean Home, its been stuck at the bottom of the first page for "house cleaning roswell" and some other serps for a while.

I added 3 what I thought were good links the last couple of months with anchor text only my business name. I figured I had enough optimized anchored text already .

Anyone have any suggestions or see something I am missing ?

these are the new 3 backlinks I got recently

11 Things You Should Never Clean with Baking Soda

10 Ways to Use Salt to Keep Your House Spotless

How to Start an Apartment Cleaning Service

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
Hi @JimFranco what is your search location when you are checking the rankings? And I am assuming you are referring to the localized organic results but can you confirm if you are also referring to the 3-pack/Google Maps rankings?

Thanks

JimFranco

Forum Member
Hi,
I am in Roswell, GA. I know I show up sometimes in 3 pack a lot of the time. But, I am referring to organic.

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
Hi @JimFranco Other than the MaidRight website it looks like all the sites that outrank you organically are authoritative review sites.

This could be a tough go trying to move up past them. The first thing I would do is make sure that your barnacle SEO is solid for those particular review sites.

I'd also re-write your title tag and Meta Description since you need to make your SERP snippet as attractive as possible. Keep the main keyword in there but write the rest with a CTR focus.

adammaxum

Forum Member
ditto on what colan said..

additional tips
- re-write your title tag to say " Roswell House Cleaning Services - Business Name"
- include "rosewell house cleaning" in description tag somewhere
- make sure your business is listed on all those 3rd party directory sites
- if you're link building - do 1-2 links that use the anchor text "roswell house cleaning" or "house cleaning roswell" and you'll jump up above the directories eventually.

I didn't look at website but I assume the other on-site SEO is fine.