More threads by firestar786

firestar786

Reaction score
Hi all, you may have noticed more frequent LSA rotations.
Just a general convo about how everyone is looking to combat that, I have my own ideas
Many thanks

We are testing a bunch of things - nothing to share yet but I would look to see which businesses are shown the most and then analyze what they are doing that you're not. We're exploring adding in rank tracking to our LSA management service to help monitor this.

Excellent ideas.

I am not an agency or a digital marketer in any way but a business owner. So far all of our accounts have dropped from what was a solid #1 to being rotated. Leads have dropped 50%.

Extremely annoying and trying to get to the bottom of it.

Have many an idea, but I’ve also heard it’s quite volatile this update and need to let it sink in?

What do you think Joy?

Do you have the messaging feature enabled? That's one of my current theories I'm testing right now.

Yes I do

In all fairness I have noticed those who respond faster to messages appear to be higher placed than those who do not!

I think a substantial amount of reviews that are positive also goes a long way but I am testing various theories at the moment!

There are more unscrupulous actors that are looking to place negative reviews on competitors listings that I’ve heard of too!

I’ve noticed our business is ranked #1 18 out of 24 hours, I’ve also noticed “newcomers” are given some beginners luck, perhaps if they don’t answer the phone or reply to messages in time it counts against them and keeps them low in listings? :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom