Verified Address of SAB

Jaimie S

Hi there,

I am wondering if there is a way to find out what the verified address was of a GMB that has cleared their address? We have a client that has invited us to manage their page but they are unsure of what the address is where it was verified. We are trying to find out because it is my understanding that even if the address is cleared is plays a part in where the business is ranking locally.

Thanks ahead!

Jaimie S

Thank you for the offer Ben, I would be more interested in being able to do this one myself, if you would be happy to assist me so I can repeat for the future?

Hi there,

I am wondering if there is a way to find out what the verified address was of a GMB that has cleared their address? We have a client that has invited us to manage their page but they are unsure of what the address is where it was verified. We are trying to find out because it is my understanding that even if the address is cleared is plays a part in where the business is ranking locally.

Thanks ahead!
Are you a manager? If so you can download the location by selecting it from the list here: Update your browser to use Google My Business - Google My Business Help, and then download locations under Actions. It will download with the address that it was verified at even though it is hidden in the dashboard.

Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 3.52.34 PM.png

Jaimie S

Thanks Guys. For a service area business struggling to rank locally, is there any testing/suggestions for removing the service areas that are further away and concentrating just on having the local areas added in?

I'm confused. What does "zero impact on ranking" mean, @BenFisher?

How do service area business (plumbers, electricians, etc.) get found in search then?
I believe when he said "service areas" he meant the list of services areas that you can choose in Google My Business. I have read that list does not effect your rankings, only the highlighted area on the map.

Jaimie S

I believe when he said "service areas" he meant the list of services areas that you can choose in Google My Business. I have read that list does not effect your rankings, only the highlighted area on the map.

I do indeed mean the list of service areas you add to 'service areas'.
How do you get to influence/assign the highlighted area on the map when the radius selection is no longer in place? Also if you can remember where you read that information could you please link it to me as I am struggling to find information on this topic!

Thank you!

Jaimie S

Are you a manager? If so you can download the location by selecting it from the list here: Update your browser to use Google My Business - Google My Business Help, and then download locations under Actions. It will download with the address that it was verified at even though it is hidden in the dashboard.

Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 3.52.34 PM.png
Hi Patricia,

I have tried this on a location and it has worked, an on a different customer it did not work, the address field is blank in the download. Have you come across this at all?

Hi Patricia,

I have tried this on a location and it has worked, an on a different customer it did not work, the address field is blank in the download. Have you come across this at all?
Hi - sorry I just saw this! Is the listing unverified or suspended? I haven't seen this before for verified listings

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local University Guide

Google Product Exert