More threads by MoneypennyCO

MoneypennyCO

Reaction score
Hey guys. What sort of time-frame are you experiencing for getting your client's GMB page "approved" after the business is "verified"?

Any suggestions on how to best accelerate the approval with Google?

Thanks in advance.

There are certain verticals that hold in "pending" after entering the verification code. There isn't a known timeline, currently. What vertical is the business in?

We have some businesses that are NEVER getting published (one in particular coming up on 3 weeks), and others that are verified within the day.

Google is wayyyyyyy out of sorts right now. We're having problems left and right :(

I don't think it's the vertical as much as it is Google right now. And there is nothing I know of to speed it up.

- Hammer

Law firms are a duress category, meaning, you are in pending purgatory till they get things straight with support. You can reach out to support one time and provide business proof and ask it to be reviewed. Other non-duress verticles are seeing a week to 3 weeks to be released from pending.

Enjoyed your blog on contacting Google Support, Ben. (y) We've found reaching out on Twitter to be pretty efficient. Question . . . have you found any effective way to get ownership of one of your client's GMBs that is still owned by someone else whom is no longer affiliated with that company, you cannot get in contact with, and/or who refuses to transfer ownership? We've gone through the standard steps with Google to request ownership months ago, but never heard back from anyone.

You can reach out to support one time and provide business proof and ask it to be reviewed. Other non-duress verticles are seeing a week to 3 weeks to be released from pending.

@BenFisher What's the best way to reach out? When you try to DM via Twitter it says "Social support is temporarily unavailable. If you need help, please consult the Help Center." Also, do you know if a client's "business management consultant"is a duress category?

Reactions: Jac
In the past, Twitter has been one of the best ways to get Google to take action. I guess not so much now. :unsure:

Sorry not sure I follow what you're asking regarding a "business management consultant".

So what's the best way to reach out for GMB support, to get a pending listing live? When you try to DM via Twitter it says "Social support is temporarily unavailable. If you need help, please consult the Help Center."

As an aside, I know Covid slowed things down and created additional issues, but with so many staff telecommuting, I wonder how long Google will support GMB at a decreased level (which was already pretty low!).

Getting support right now is fruitless. We’ve sent email after email on different listings with different problems and never got a reply from a single one.

Support is very limited at the moment. If you are sending in support request over a pending review issue, they won’t be able to assist you on a majority of cases. I am hearing of a lot of pending review listings getting cleared up in the past few days.

I have an SAB client (business management consultant) listing that was verfied on May 12, but is still pending. Should I reach out to GMB support and what is the best way right now?

I have an SAB client (business management consultant) listing that was verfied on May 12, but is still pending. Should I reach out to GMB support and what is the best way right now?

The latest one that I submitted (submitted three weeks ago, verified with PIN one week later) was released from pending review jail last week. The one before was submitted in mid- or late March and that one took six or eight weeks.

I have an SAB client (business management consultant) listing that was verified on May 12, but is still pending. Should I reach out to GMB support and what is the best way right now?

I have 2 SABs stuck in 'pending' since April 14th and April 20th. I received an email from GMB Support over the weekend and the response is completely irrelevant to the details I submitted on the support ticket.

I have 2 SABs stuck in 'pending' since April 14th and April 20th. I received an email from GMB Support over the weekend and the response is completely irrelevant to the details I submitted on the support ticket.
You got a response???? (I can’t even get that lol.)

You got a response???? (I can’t even get that lol.)

I'm not sure I would consider it a real response but I was able to reply to the email address with a G Drive file containing any business details I think they may ask for to complete verification. I have yet to receive a response from that email (sent on June 5th). Sigh....

The two listings I submitted for verification on 4/14 and 4/20 were fully verified on 6/22. The initial support ticket was submitted on 5/5. Support replied on 6/5 with an irrelevant response. As this was a high spam category, I submitted additional documentation proving the existence of both offices on 6/6, with full verification on 6/22.

We have since expanded our hours and I would like to make that update in the dashboard. Has anyone had experience making such a large update immediately after verification?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom