More threads by Medicareexpert

Reaction score
Hi:

A couple of weeks ago, I listed my Health Insurance business as a Service business, per Google's requirements. When checking for nearby competitors, I type in "Medicare Insurance Near Me" which is in Boynton Beach, Florida 33473. At the tope of the list is Medicare Sharks. They are a Service Area similar business in multiple states, yet they rank on top of the local businesses for the same categories. My business doesn't even show up when I scroll down to #40 plus. I've been in business almost 17 years and have 7 reviews. The challenge I've had in getting reviews is most of my clients don't have gmail for their email.

This is their website: Medicare Sharks - Speak With A Medicare Agent Today - Medicare Sharks

I would appreciate your help so I can improve my website and profile.

Solution
This is probably the "hidden address bug". We're seeing it across the boards where newly hiding the address of GBPs, especially recently created ones, will cause the ranking to tumble, when Google even DEIGN to show the profile at all. It is extremely frustrating.
This is probably the "hidden address bug". We're seeing it across the boards where newly hiding the address of GBPs, especially recently created ones, will cause the ranking to tumble, when Google even DEIGN to show the profile at all. It is extremely frustrating.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom